Alway get two containers of vinegar and baking soda: one for food and one for cleaning to avoid cross contamination.
2. Rub vinegar on cat or dog’s body to ward off fleas and mosquitoes
3. Freshen, & Clean Drains – First, pour 1 cup of vinegar down drain, followed by 1/2 cup of baking soda, then 32 ounces of boiling water. Do this once a work before bed. Never do this during the day. Drain should be free from use to cleanse properly.
4. Add 1/2 c. vinegar to laundry.
5. When using a laundry mat, wipe washer with vinegar before use to kill germs.
6. When hand washing silks, add 1 teaspoon of vinegar to rinse water (Keeps garment bright).
* Never dump kitty litter in toilet. Wrap in newspaper and place in trash.