This is the simplest, healthiest, quickest apple pie to serve and savor. Your waist, hip, butt and gut will love you forever.
1 8-9 inch pie crust, pre-made or home made
½ cup of sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. nutmeg
1 tbsp. butter cut in 8 small pieces
Pre-heat 375 degrees
- Core and hollow out 4 apples.
- Dice the apple flesh from cored apples, plus the one remaining apple; peeled and cored first.
- In a large mixing bowl combine diced apples, cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg. Fill each of the 4 apples with the prepared mix. Place two small pieces of butter in each apple.
- Next roll out your pie crust cut into strips and create a lattice on top of each apple, slightly allow strips to lap over sides of apple opening.
- Place apples on a 13 x 9 baking dish. Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes…
View original post 162 more words