1) Lubricate snout and paws with petroleum jelly to avoid chafing and protect pass from salt during winter months.
2) Short-hair dogs need coats. Nothing constricting.
3) wash paws after each walk with mild dish Eco-friendly detergent – Remember, your pet is tracking in everyone’s spit, urine, anti-freeze…
4) Remove your street-shoes after entering home and wear house shoes
5) Launder pet toys and bedding; vacuum home as needed.
6) Give pet fresh water 2-3 times /day (soiled water can be used for plants); and serve food in clean dish-ware.
7) Avoid high volume on TV/radio. Pet(s)’ ears are sensitive.
8) Play radio while you’re away from home. NPR is great. They have talk, music, news…